Wednesday 9 April 2014

April interview with Ace

This month my friend Ace is going to tell us about her jewellery favourites

1. What is your Favourite piece and why?



Favourite Piece...I bought this ring about 10 years ago from Past Times. Unfortunately they are no longer trading. I love it because it's a bit unusual and fits my sausage fingers perfectly! I very rarely don't wear it..It's a permanent fixture!


2. Most worn piece?




Apart from the ring I have just mentioned I have to admit I a stud earring, if I'm on a night out I prefer a dangly earring but otherwise I am definitely a chunky necklace with a nice stud earring kind of girl. My two favourites are a one off pair my sister in law Pauline bought me or my Ted Baker black n gold pair.


3. Best gift?


I have been a lucky ducky over the years and had some lovely jewellery gifts, my current favourite is a silver infinity friendship bracelet that my three bridesmaids (Pauline, Sen and Jess) bought me as a wedding gift. What makes it so extra special is that we all have one!


4. Favourite shop or designer?



I have quite a few shops/websites that I like to buy from as I like lots of different styles. I probably have most pieces from Fossil, I love their bright coloured bracelets etc for summer and have a turquoise necklace that is great with a maxi dress..
I also have started to use baublebar.com for their chunky necklaces, my most recent purchase is the Isabella Collar, only had it for two weeks but love it already.
Kate Spade is also a new favourite of mine, not purchased anything yet but chalking up plenty of her designs on my wish list!

5. Piece you want?


My wish list is always lengthy but two pieces that I have my eye on at the moment is a necklace by British born but Australian based designer Wayne Cooper, I have a few blue tops and dresses that I think this would go perfect with.. I don't just want this...I need it the other one is a Marc Jacobs chunky bracelet, it's available in either gold or silver with the strap in various colours. I love how chunky it is, it's a must buy! (Can someone have a word with my husband pretty please )

6. Most complimented piece?

At Christmas I purchased a silver feather necklace from my posh shop everyday I have worn it several people have complimented it so I reckon it was a good buy
A big thank you to Ace for sharing all her jewellery stories

if you would like to share your jewellery stories then please just let me know, I love hearing all the different stories behind the jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment