Sunday 18 May 2014

Monthly interview May with Karen

This month my friend Karen is going to tell us about her jewellery favourites

1. My favourite piece is/are my wedding rings.the engagement ring was Bought in Aberdeen from Beaverbrooks 17 years ago and my hubby kept it for a whole year before I got it to wear! My wedding ring I wear every day a simple gold band which means so much to me


These are two other favourites Sheila Fleet rainbow ring and bedazzled bracelet..I know its only one favourite but I'm cheating lol!!



2. My most worn piece would probably be this silver 2 ball wrap ring I got at Moy games from a company called hi ho silver, I always receive compliments about it and they no longer make this design as I tried to buy for a friend.



3. Best gift at the moment has to be my Annie Haak dragonfly necklace from my Sister an unexpected Christmas gift.



4. Favourite shop/designer.. mmm I found this very hard to decide as I have lots of favourites, but a pair of earrings that I have were bought in Johnston's jewellers in Dingwall and as I love hearts, these are keepers!



5. I have my eye on this beauty by Alison Moore Designs, and as it was my birthday recently I was very lucky to have been given money..so guess what I will be buying!



A big thank you to Karen for sharing all her jewellery stories

if you would like to share your jewellery stories then please just let me know, I love hearing all the different stories behind the jewellery



No comments:

Post a Comment