Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tatty Devine 15th Birthday Workshop

So September 2014 marks the 15th birthday of Tatty Devine.  As part of their celebrations they put on workshops at the Southbank Centre in London every Saturday and Sunday during the month of September. I was lucky enough to be down this weekend celebrating my birthday and was lucky enough to get along to the last workshop. 
This is me and my friend Hanna getting ready to start.




first thing to do was pick the shape of charm you wanted, I opted for the skull and Hanna chose the anchor.

next you had to choose your jewels


Then you had to make your design with them








after a few different attempts and once I was happy it was time to start gluing.  This was really fiddly and took some time.




here are our finished designs.




I absolutely love mine as it reminds me of the Mexican sugar skulls. I wore it today with my skull jumper.





No comments:

Post a Comment