Sunday 6 April 2014

Liquorice Allsorts necklace

A friend had suggested liking a page on Facebook called 'bottled treasures' which I did, they do lovely sparkly things in tiny bottles that I just love.. They posted a picture of the liquorice Allsorts necklace the other day and I just had to have it.. I contacted them through Facebook to place the order,  their response was quick and friendly.. They sent me a PayPal link and then 2 day's later my necklace arrived.. I love the bright colours and the cuteness of it all.. Will definitely buying some more of their bottled sparkling joy!! 

http://www.bottledtreasures.co.uk/



2 comments:

  1. Bottled treasures are ace! I have a few myself. It's worth mentioning that those liquorice allsorts are hand made by Jilly from gimp modelling clay. The patience of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, didn't know that, makes it even more special.. Thanks Debbie.. X

      Delete