Saturday 24 January 2015

Pop Out Necklace

Whilst visiting friends in Bristol we popped into one of my favourite shops down there called Iota.

They had a display of the ready made Pop Out Necklaces, there were a good few to choose from I found it difficult to choose but it came down to the 'space rocket' or 'stags head' I went for the stags head as I am loving all the stag stuff that is around just now.  My friend picked the dog one and we decided to buy them as a gift for each other to make us not feel guilty about treating ourselves.

The stag is made of a hard orange plastic and comes in a flat pack which you pop out and make up yourself.


I enjoyed popping all the pieces out and working out how to make it up, as you felt that you had to work for the finished product and that you were a talented jewellery maker.



and then the finished product, I like how it is 3 dimensional and really stands out.






No comments:

Post a Comment