Sunday 19 January 2014

Lego Rock-Star Necklace and Ring

When I was down visiting friends in London last June, my friend Hanna brought me to Spitalfields Market.
http://www.spitalfields.co.uk/traders.php#.UtxIfNLFI_4 There are so many different stalls.  The one I loved was run by a lovely lady Suzanne, 'The Upcycled Toy Shop' She had jewellery made out of Lego characters, you name it she had it from Star Wars to Harry Potter it took me so long to decide.  There were not as many rings as necklaces.  I had my heart set on the rock-star girl ring and was delighted to find her matching rock-star boy necklace.  I was also very keen on a little Fairy necklace, but did not have enough pennies to get it, In September for my birthday it arrived as a surprise present from Hanna, was so delighted.




No comments:

Post a Comment